Tuesday, April 8, 2014

FLIGHT OF THE NIGHT & ORBX GLOBAL NIGHT LIGHTING





    Today I'm late to catch sunlight, so I made a short night flight around Stuttgart Airport. I also wanted to show how good is ORBX Global night lighting environment too. With default monitor color settings, u won't achieve that color tones. It will be more yellowish and far from realism compare to this version. Also in reality, it's more close to red which I try to set in my simulator. So I made some changes on monitor color settings to get more realistic night environment. In pictures I used PMDG 737 addon with different interior lights then default. It can be found on Avsim Forum. (PMDG 737 Orange Cockpit Lights). I put some screenshots from flight below. Hope to share more pictures and start making videos soon. Enjoy! 








No comments:

Post a Comment